Inspire — OrganizationPosted: January 29, 2013
We had a great time at our Inspire (formerly More Than Moms) meeting last night! I was the hostess and COMPLETELY FORGOT to ask anyone to take pictures! BOO!
I covered seven different areas of organization, most of which, I have already covered here on the blog. Most of what I shared, I’ve already explained in these posts so instead of typing it all out again, I’m going to direct you to several different places via links.
- Command Center: I blogged about my process of organizing my command center HERE. There are several before and after pictures. I was inspired to do a command center by DaNita over at Delightful Order. You can see her amazing command center HERE. I also shared a few pictures of some simpler command centers in case you don’t have much room to work with:
- Pantry: I blogged about my process of organizing my pantry HERE. There are several before and after pictures. I featured two other pantries that are much fancier and roomier than mine:
- Laundry Room: I blogged about my process of organizing my laundry room HERE. There are several before and after pictures. I received most of my inspiration from Jen over at iheartorganizing. You can see her amazing laundry room HERE.
- Office/Craft Room: I blogged about my process of organizing my craft area HERE. There are several before and after pictures. When I’m crafting away in my space, I dream that I’m working in Maggie’s (Smashed Peas and Carrots) BEAUTIFUL studio.
- Planning and Scheduling: I featured 5 different planners that I have seen, heard about, and LOVE. I personally use an Erin Condren planner, but all of them are GREAT.
- Erin Condren: I recommend the journal over the life planner. I didn’t really have use for all that the life planner provides.
- momAgenda: Great if you have school age kids who are involved in extracurricular activities.
- Paper Coterie: Has a place to journal special memories and reasons to be thankful.
- Plum Paper Designs: Similar to Erin Condren, but a bit cheaper.
- May Books: FULLY customizable.
- Organization in the Car: I haven’t blogged about what I use to keep my car organized. I have an organizing utility tote where I store Wet Ones, Clorox Wipes, Kleenex, a flashlight, changing pad, DVDs, and an “emergency” kit that is contained in a diaper wipe container. I got the idea for that HERE. Here are some pictures of other ways to organize in the car: There is a tutorial HERE on how to make this organizer for your car.
- Recipes: I blogged about my process of organizing my recipes HERE.
Finally, I shared that my 3 favorite organization blogs are: