My Olympic EventsPosted: August 7, 2012
BooMama posted this HILARIOUS blog the other day and it got me thinking about the areas in which I could compete on an Olympic level. Here’s the list I came up with:
- Sonic Diet Coke consuming
- Lightning fast multiple choice test taking
- Iced sugar cookie sampling and analysis
- Excel spreadsheet making
- Lamination cutting
- Study guide memorizing (thanks to my handy-dandy photographic memory)
- Regurgitating exact details of random events no one else even remembers
- Brownie making
- Skin moisturizing
- Cooking dinner while holding a fussy baby, talking on the phone, sword fighting, dodging remote control cars, and playing the 1500th round of Memory for the day
So…what about you? What events could you compete in and take gold??
Are there any I left out?