Some Random ThoughtsPosted: April 20, 2012
- I am failing miserably at keeping up with my reality TV. I can barely manage to watch one show a day. Sadly, it’s a problem that can’t be fixed right now.
- I love a clean house, but I hate cleaning my house. Since having kids, I have fallen way behind on my cleaning regimen. I’ve pinned a billion cleaning schedules on Pinterest and haven’t managed to keep up with any of them.
- I love the Duggar family. I know there are LOTS of opinions on their stance on fertility and child bearing, but you cannot argue with the fact that they have a platform that reaches thousands of people and they are using it well. When I watched the series finale a few weeks ago that featured the story of their sweet Jubilee, I thought about Michelle’s response to this tragedy for days. She quoted Job 1:21 through tears, “the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.” May I always praise His name in the midst of triumphs, tragedies, and the in-and-out of everyday life.
- I wish I could eat cookies all day. Not just any cookies. Cookies from a bakery. All day long.
- I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed at my lack of productivity lately. When I say productivity, I mean finishing this never-ending list of projects in my head (I’m managing to get the day-to-day stuff done…sort of…see #2). Instead of pushing myself to be more productive so I can feel less overwhelmed, I just take a nap. How’s that working out for me? Not well.
- I’m at odds with this blog. I often wonder the purpose of it. I go back and forth about whether to continue it, change it to just chronicle my family, or be more/less honest on it. I haven’t received clarity so I’m just keepin’ on…blogging about whatever happens or comes across my mind…waiting until I have a clear word.
- I love Sonic drinks. Amen.
- Ending with an odd number really stresses me out. So, I had to do something to fix it. Peace.