Chicken SpaghettiPosted: January 10, 2012
I’ve mentioned Chicken Spaghetti a couple times now, so I thought it would only be fair to share the recipe. It’s SO easy and definitely a crowd pleaser.
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 pkg (12 oz) spaghetti, boiled in chicken broth (The original recipe says to add 1/2 cup finely chopped celery and 1/2 cup finely chopped onion to the water when you boil the spaghetti. I don’t usually add the celery or onion)
- 1 can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 can rotel
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/2 pound Velveeta sliced
Drain boiled spaghetti and mix the chicken and all above ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture into 9 x 13 pan and bake for 30 min at 350. Serves approximately 8 people.
(FYI: This recipe is only 6-8 points on Weight Watchers…depending on your portion size.)